Saturday, October 20, 2012

Big Update Coming Soon!

I have a whole lot of stuff coming up soon...hopefully.  I've got my Voltron blue and black lions to add, along with their pilots and the big boy Voltron himself.  I also have a huge order of MOTUC coming from Matty Collector next week sometime that I'm hoping to get up soon as well.  I will also be taking the TMNT Galleries from this site and adding them to their own site, like I have with the MOTU and Thundercats figures.  I'm really loving the new show and the toys are great.  I plan on trying to keep up with all the new figure releases and the line seems to be off to a great start so hopefully there will be a ton of figures for me to add to the site.  I haven't decided on the vehicles yet and I'm afraid a four foot tall playset may lead to my divorce. 

That's all I have for now, thanks for checking out my site and please feel free to subscribe and leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment